Monday, January 31, 2011

Popcorn & a Popped Cherry

My first post on my first blog.. didn't think I'd be one of 'those guys' that has his own blog and talks about pointless and mundane things and instances. Although yes, I do now have this blog, I will not be filling its posts will stupid fluff. This blog is dedicated to my love of cinema and good eats!

Among many things that I do, eating - or dining - is one that I take great pleasure in. I'm always searching for new food and trying new things. I've very open and love experiencing different cultures through food. Living in Austin, Tx is wonderful for the culinary aspect (as well as many others). There is a melting pot of different types and styles of food and a full range of variations... from food carts, to chic and cutting-edge restaurants and everything in-between.
A group of friends and I have a list of new and exceptional restaurants in our area that we have researched. and we try to go at least once a week. We have dubbed ourselves the "Nom Crew". I will be posting updates about the places it will take us. I will try to upload as many pictures of my meals as I can

I have always been enchanted by the movie-going experience. I enjoy all genres... drama and comedy to horror and thrillers. It takes many components in a film that must seamlessly come together for quality cinema magic to happen. I will keep yall updated on the latest movies I've seen in theaters and that I have watched lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment