Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Tillman Story

The Tillman Story
I had seen a preview for this movie a year or two back, and in my constant curiosity of all things conspiracy was excited when I finally found the movie. I obviously didn't pay attention to the news as much as I do now because the whole 'Tillman Case' was unfamiliar to me.
The Movie was very-well made, with in-depth interviews by all the members of his family, and even the soldiers who witnessed the horrifying accounts of his accidental death. Pat Tillman a former linebacker for the Arizona Cardinals left the NFL and a multi-million contract to enlist in the Army, fell victim to friendly fire in a accidental situation. The military cover-up was found out, and generals to the highest level were to blame. It's an issue that deals with the morality and ethics of our government, and really astonished me. It was a great documentary that was eye-opening and well made and gives you just a peek through the keyhole the extent of government cover-ups and conspiracies.
I really enjoyed this documentary, I give it four and a half out of five stars: ★★★★✬

No comments:

Post a Comment