Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself

Two years ago, I was a student at The University of Texas in Austin. I was fully immersed in an amazing food scene and a mecca for film and movies... There really is no other place like Austin, Tx. This only fueled my passion for both food and cinema, ultimately leading to the creation of this blog.

 Things have changed since then, and after about a year and half, this blog is making a slight readjustment. I have since moved up north to Chicago which, with over 6,000 restaurants, is heaven for a Foodie like me. I have not even been here for two weeks and already love it. 

With the site re-design and move up to Chicago, I hope to bring you a more focused and frequent blog. 
Get ready for some real good eats.

Cheers!

Instagram: @jpt423
Twitter: @moviesandmeals
Foodspotting: foodspotting.com/moviesandmeals

No comments:

Post a Comment