Wednesday, March 30, 2011

¡Coreanos!

My friend was raving last week after he tried the Mexican/Korean taco stand that is usually on 24th and Rio Grande, so I decided I had to see for myself. I drive past Coreanos quite often, and usually there are about 30 people looming about the place, needless to say I went early and avoided the crowd. I ordered 3 different tacos:
   - Marinated Beef Short Rib
   - Spicy Chicken Marinated Chicken
   - Spicy Twice-Cooked Port Belly
Spicy Chicken, Pork Belly, and Beef Short Rib tacos (not bad for my first in-blog photo!)
And I must say, they were amazing! For a small taco, they really did pack a punch! They all came on a corn tortillas topped with a Korean slaw and were juicy and flavorful as hell! The Pork Belly was my favorite, even though they said the Marinated Beef Short Rib taco was their most popular. They have an interesting menu offering burritos, bacon-wrapped hotdogs, and an assortment of Korean take of what I presume "chili-cheese fries", but with the Coreanos twist. I can't wait to go back, it was simply delightful. I give Coreanos 4/5 stars! ★★★★☆  Check out their website or follow their twitter to stay updated with their cart schedule @CoreanosTX.


Coreanos Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment